- Category: Community
- Category: Adventure
- Category: New friendships
- 214 volunteers
- 1492 volunteer hours
- 134 events
- 47 joined organisations
- 8549 smiles
Who is a volunteer? How can you be a volunteer?
- The volunteer is you! And me, your neighbour, your friend, the person you meet in the street. We are the ones who feel at home in the world and are happy to do something about it. We don't expect anything in return, but we get a lot: experience, knowledge, community and a feeling of being part of the change that is unlike anything else. Join us! You're welcome. Apply now!
Shinies blogMore news
- Veszprém from the perspective of our international volunteers - Category: Shinies blog Guisla and Helena are volunteers from Spain and Estonia, respectively. They are long term volunteers for the European Capital of Culture 2023, which happens to be Veszprem, Hungary.
- 10 volunteers from 7 countries help the Veszprém Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme - Category: Shinies blog On 11th September 2022, with the support of the European Solidarity Corps, 10 international volunteers - Estonian, Greek, Dutch, Lithuanian, German, Portuguese, and Serbian - arrived to Veszprém for 3 weeks to help with the implementation of the Veszprém Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme.
- Veszprém welcomes an international team of volunteers! - Category: Shinies blog A team of 12 international volunteers came to see how we are preparing for the European Capital of Culture 2023.